Tue, Jan 17|
Wellness and Wholeness: How to Bring Your Best Self to Your Practice in 2023
Avoiding burnout is key as you enter a new year. You give and you give and you give to your practice of law. It’s time you receive something back that gives you peace of mind so you have a healthy outlook in 2023 along with a plan that works for you, your mental and physical health and your practice
Time & Location
Jan 17, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
About the event
In this free webinar, we will...
- get ready to start 2023 in a healthy way,
- review the results of the ABA 2022 Practice Forward report showing us what healthy lawyers need and want out of their practice,
- create and “own” your individualized, intentional plan that allows you to grow your practice easily, have more time off, less stress and more wellness,
- learn strategies to overcome stress so you can share your skills as a lawyer and legal message easily with the right people and have it resonate big time by learning about the 3 types of “bodies” you have and the traits lawyers have that reduces their health and well-being,
- promote yourself in a healthy way, without bragging- whether you’re an introvert or extrovert- in order to be of service to clients in a balanced and harmonious way.
- Zoom Information https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89554643369?pwd=QmloZkxGRHdOblcyRzFDOWpuZG10QT09
Meeting ID: 895 5464 3369 Passcode: 590283
To call in, dial (312) 626-6799